Welcome to Gateway Melbourne


While planning your move, it is essential to understand what kind of visa you require and will be eligible for. Therefore, explore your options.

Visitors Visas

Want to visit the city temporarily for business, work, or travel then you can apply to get any of visitor visas such as electronic travel authority, eVisitor, working holiday visa and more.

Studying and Training Visas

Every year numerous people across the world move to Melbourne for education and training purposes. Thus the government offers student visa, student guardian visa, and training visa.

Family and Partner Visas

Want to move to Melbourne or visit the city for family or your partner then you have a host of options. Some of them are aged parent visa, carer visa, child visa, partner visa, and many others.

Working and Skilled Visas

Establish a business or work for a company in Melbourne by exploring these visa options business owners visa, investor visa, temporary work visa, skilled independent visa and many others.

Refugee and Humanitarian Visas

Whether your country is facing a crisis or you have a personal problem, you can explore your options for protection visa, global special humanitarian visa, refugee visa, temporary protection visa etc.

Other Visas

If none of the mentioned visa options are for you then explore other options such as bridging visas, former resident visa, medical treatment visa, special purpose visa, resident return visa, etc.

Repealed Visas

There are certain visas which are repealed by the government of Australia and before planning a move to Melbourne you should research about them. E.g. Exchange visa (subclass 411), skilled independent visa (subclass 885) are repealed visas.

Our Partners

City of Melbourne
End of lease cleaning Melbourne Specialists
Study Melbourne
Live in Melbourne
Bookkeepers Melbourne
Businesses for Sale Melbourne
End of Lease Cleaning Canberra, ACT